- Original article. Comparison of trans-hepatic and extra-hepatic routes for EUS guided rendezvous procedure for distal CBD obstruction. Published in United European Gastroenterology Journal. 2013.
- Retrospective audit of inacidental colonic uptake on PET-CT. Study specifically looking at correlation of these finding with that of endoscopic investigation and its impact on the patients overall management. Presented as poster at AGW 2010 and submitted for review/publication. First author.
- Case report "EUS guided cholangiogram and intra-luminal needle puncture through a tight sub-hilar stricture for biliary stenting in a patient with failed ERCP". Second Author. Institute of Advanced Endoscopy. Published as Unusual cases and technical notes. Endoscopy 2012.
- Lead investigator at Liverpool hospital for Multi-center Immunization study: Increasing prevention of opportunistic infections in people with inflammatory bowel disease. 85 patients recruited from our hospital. Journal of Crohn’s and Colitis. Published 2013.
- Recurrent acute pancreatitis in a patient with Wirsungocele and Neuroendocrine tumour of Ampulla of Vater. Case Report. Third author. Published in Journal of Pancreas 2013.
- Role of Infliximab as rescue therapy in hospitalised patients with severe, steroid refractory ulcerative colitis. Local experience. Liverpool and Bankstown hospitals, South Western Sydney Local Health District. Presented as poster at ECCO 2012.
- Retrospective review of ERCP Vs PTC as the primary mode of intervention for management of hilar biliary obstruction. Presented as poster at AGW 2011.
- Peroral cholangioscopy has a high diagnostic yield and frequently alters patient management in indeterminate biliary strictures, primary sclerosing cholangitis and large bile duct stones. A single centre experience. Second Author. Presented as poster at DDW 2011.
- Impact of insulin resistance, obesity and the metabolic syndrome on small bowel transit at video capsule endoscopy. Co-Investigator on this prospective study conducted at The Wollongong Hospital. Presented as poster at AGW 2010 and DDW 2014.
- The efficacy of liquid fecal microbiota transplantation in the treatment of symptoms associated with post-infectious irritable bowel syndrome - A retrospective analysis. Presented as poster at ACG 2017.
- Single centre Prospective study: Pre-Colonoscopy bowel preparation study comparing novel capsule bowel preparation (CBP) Vs High Volume Polyethylene Glycol electrolyte solution Vs Low volume Polyethylene Glycol electrolyte solution. Poster at DDW 2019.
F: (02) 8382 6602
The Diagnostic Endoscopy Centre has been providing excellence in diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopy since 1990. They are devoted entirely to the diagnosis and treatment of diseases and disorders of the gastrointestinal tract.
Sydney Gut Clinic is home to some of Sydney’s top medical experts and specialists, specialising in the diagnosis, treatment and management of various types of Gastrointestinal conditions and symptoms.
Sydney Specialist Suites is a medical practice, offering consultations with a variety of specialised medical practitioners, including Gastroenterologists, General Surgeons, Neurologists and more.
The Centre for Digestive Diseases’ (CDD) mission is to provide our patients with the best possible care. We take great pride in our facilities and personnel who continuously strive to achieve excellence in every aspect of our organisation.
Got a referral from your doctor?
Please click below to request an appointment